A restaurant in the Seattle suburb of Kirkland, WA, has been confirmed as the source of two recent Camplyobacter infections, causing health officials to warn the public about the dangers of eating foie gras.

Public health officials investigated an outbreak infecting “a single meal party” at Café Juanita, according to a notice posted by Seattle…

Health officials in Orange County, CA, have confirmed three cases of campylobacteriosis infection associated with consumption of raw goat milk distributed by Claravale Farm of San Benito County, CA. All three patients are young children younger than 5. One patient was hospitalized, and all of them are expected to recover. http://www.dreamstime.com/stock-images-goat-milk-image24057054The raw goat milk was…

http://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-image-dairy-milk-products-image37915046According to the health department in Daviess County, Indiana, Campylobacter cases have been reported in several children younger than 2 in the Odon and Montgomery areas of the county. Some of the cases have been linked to drinking unpasteurized, or raw, milk, reports the Washington Times Herald. Bacteria such as E. coli O157Campylobacter