To celebrate this year’s World Food Safety Day, June 7, Inside Sharing Knowledge group is hosting a special online event. The event will include interviews and workshops from some of the world’s top food safety professionals.
Nuno F. Soares, food safety expert and host of the event, said, “I have to confess; planning, developing and hosting this FREE event is also my way to honor thousands and thousands of Food Safety Professionals that haven’t stop working during this pandemic crisis holding tight to their mission of providing safe food to consumers.”
The event is totally free. You can register to attend the event here.
The food safety professional lineup includes:
- Barbara VanRenterghem (Editorial Director, Food Safety Magazine)
- Marie-Claude Quentin (Senior Technical Manager, GFSI)
- Bill Marler (Managing Partner at Marler Clark LLP)
- Erica Sheward (Director Global Food Safety Initiative, GFSI)
- Bizhan Pourkomailian (Global Restaurant and Distribution Food Safety Director, McDonald’s)
- ISO 22000:2018 — Get to know the new version of this Food Safety Management System
- Food Fraud Workshop — Soares’s framework to develop food safety programs.
- FSSC 22000 Version 5 — An opportunity to get to know the new version of this Food Safety Program.
- The Why of Food Safety – Soares’s advice on how you can lead people to do what they should because it is the right thing to do.
- Managing Organizational Risks — Soares shares the framework he uses to support Food Safety Professionals developing Organizational Risks.
More information can be found on Nuno F. Soares’s website.
You can also hear describe the event himself in the video below.
(To sign up for a free subscription to Food Safety News, click here)