Diners who recently ate at Original Joe’s in Strathmore, Alberta, are being warned by Alberta Health Services that a kitchen worker tested positive for Hepatitis A, a contagious virus that can be transmitted via food, according to Canada’s CBC News. Patrons who ate at the restaurant and bar between June 9 and 19, 2015, may have been exposed to the virus and are encouraged to receive a vaccine from a healthcare provider. Getting vaccinated within two weeks of exposure often prevents symptoms from developing. The health department said that diners face a low risk of infection, but they still encourage the extra precaution of vaccination. The restaurant estimates that up to 2,200 people dined at the restaurant during the window of exposure. Several clinics in the area are offering free vaccinations on June 23 and 24 from 1 p.m. to 9 p.m. They include the Northgate Clinic at Marlborough Mall in Calgary, Chestermere Community Health Centre and the Strathmore Public Health Office. Symptoms of Hepatitis A infection include extreme fatigue, muscle aches, nausea and loss of appetite. In severe cases, patients also experience dark urine and jaundice, or yellowing of the skin. Symptoms typically appear within 2 to 4 weeks of exposure and may last for up to 2 months or longer if untreated.