At least 11 people are now known to be ill with E. coli O157:H7 after visiting Glasgow’s Hydro stadium, according to the BBC. Health officials say the burgers were consumed at events between Jan. 17-25. Anyone who attended recent events at the stadium and then became ill is advised to contact their healthcare provider. All known cases are recovering at home. Investigators are looking into whether or not the illnesses are connected to consuming burgers or any other food items sold at the stadium. Food Safety News first reported on this story Friday, when seven people were known to be ill.