While the U.S. food supply remains one of the safest in the world, over the past year, the size and incidents of outbreaks have been in the headlines at an increasingly alarming rate. Beef, leafy greens, cantaloupe, peanut butter are just a few of the products that have led to significant cost and litigation for food companies.
The wave of litigation that has followed has shown no signs of slowing down. American Conference Institute’s 6t National Forum on Food-Borne Illness Litigation will show you how to asses, manage and defend against the rising tide of food related litigation. Through an expert faculty representing both the plaintiffs and defendants in these cases, this conference will provide even the most seasoned professionals with the most cutting edge, comprehensive review of the paramount food contamination issues facing the food distribution and manufacturing industry.
Join us to learn about:
• Employing third-party operational risk auditing procedures
• Developing an effective crisis management plan for implementing recalls, preventing litigation and protecting your public brand
• Deciphering food borne illness insurance coverage
• Assessing the value of a claim and negotiating a long term settlement
• Assessing weak links in your product supply chain and developing strategies for reducing the risk of contamination
• Minimizing the risk of litigation by complying with the Food Safety Modernization Act
• Using causation and the science behind the claims to win your case
• And much more
For more information, please visit our website: www.americanconference.com/foodborne
Food Safety News readers are entitled to a discount when referencing the code: FS 200