Almost 900 foodborne disease incidents have been recorded, and 22 children have died across South Africa since September.
President Cyril Ramaphosa said there had been 890 reported incidents of foodborne
One person has died in a multi-country Salmonella outbreak linked to salad from Italy.
A foodborne outbreak with about 200 Salmonella Umbilo cases occurred between July and September 2024 in
A new outbreak of E. Coli infections is under investigation by the FDA. As a result, dozens of brands of organic carrots and organic baby carrots have been recalled. As
The FDA’s investigation into a deadly outbreak of illnesses traced to Diamond Shruumz edible microdosing products has been switched from active to “post-incident.”
The Food and Drug Administration is
Health officials are urging people to contact their health care provider if they ate a hamburger, especially if undercooked, at a table-service restaurant in Minnesota since Oct. 31 and then
The patient count for an E. coli outbreak among students at a St. Louis County high school has jumped from 19 to 69 overnight.
County health officials say the E.
The Food and Drug Administration is investigating a new outbreak of infections caused by E. coli O157:H7.
As of Nov. 14, 18 confirmed patients have been identified. The FDA
Clostridium perfringens has been confirmed as the cause of more than 100 students falling ill at a university in New Zealand.
Health New Zealand and the Ministry for Primary Industries
A Montana school district has suspended the use of all fresh produce and fruit in response to a Salmonella outbreak.
The Great Falls Public Schools district is replacing fresh produce
St. Louis County health officials are investigating an outbreak of E. coli O157:H7 infections among students and parents at a local high school.
The sick people from Rockwood Summit
Federal officials have updated the number of patients in an outbreak of E. coli O157:H7 infections traced to slivered onions on McDonald’s Quarter Pounder hamburgers. The patient count
More than 20 people are believed to have died in one South African province after consuming food from local shops.
Gauteng Premier Panyaza Lesufi said the majority of deaths have