The 10th American Food Sure Summit is set for March 28-29, 2022 in Chicago, IL.
The annual event focuses on establishing a food defense plan, dealing effectively with product recalls, and risk assessment of the supply chain. Attendees also focus on tools for achieving compliance with food safety laws and regulations, engaging with the workforce in a culture of safety and quality, and achieving, maintaining and improving quality.
The American Food Sure Summit organizers say, “Our event will be welcoming key speakers from some of the largest companies sharing their best practices, regulations and techniques. This will give our attendees the opportunity to learn about the current food safety and quality trends in the industry.”
Subjects scheduled to be covered at this year’s Summit include:
- What are the Post-COVID Learnings for the Food Industry?
- Digital solutions to mitigate the food safety challenges in a global supply chain
- Physical and Chemical Hazards: Analytical Methods and Techniques of Monitoring
- Delivering Food Safety Through Food Safety Culture
- Improving the Working Relationship between Food Safety & Quality and Innovation Teams to Create Better Product Cycles
- Food Safety Culture: How far has food safety come
Featured speakers include:
- Raymond Kosmicki, vice president for Food Safety, Quality and Regulatory Affairs, Prinova USA
- Natalie Hadley, senior vice president for Quality and Food Safety, Flowers Food
- Miriam Maxwell, senior principal regulatory scientist for Global, Ocean Spray Cranberries, Inc
- Roberta Wagner, vice president for regulatory and technical affairs, Consumer Brands Association
- Juan F. DeVillena, director of quality assurance and food safety, Wayne Farms
- Tom Miller, senior director of food safety and quality assurance, John Soules Foods
- Geraldine French, executive associate for regulatory operations, FSIS – USDA
- John Budin, vice president of product safety and quality, FONA International
For those looking to attend, they can book their American Food Sure Summit now for an early bird price of $895. The full price for the event is $1,495. If your company is a brand owner and produces end-user products, you are eligible to attend as a delegate.
If your company provides solutions, technologies, services or materials to food safety, quality and manufacturing professionals and your responsibilities include business development then you must sponsor to attend.
For more information, visit American Food Sure’s website.
Food Safety News is a media partner of the event.
(To sign up for a free subscription to Food Safety News, click here.)