Last Friday morning, Extra Bladet, a Danish Tabloid, broke the story: “Noma: 63 hit by Roskildesyge (Norovirus in Danish).” Norovirus, a highly virulent and contagious virus, causing nausea, vomiting and diarrhea, or gastroenteritis, sickened 63 out of 435 guests over a two-day period in February according to reports by The Danish Veterinary and Food Administration.…

The formal review by Denmark’s food safety agency, Fødevarestyrelsen, has found that 67 diners at the tiny Noma restaurant suffered from nausea and diarrhea after they contracted norovirus at the establishment between Feb. 12 and 16. Were it not for the fact the Noma was named for each of the past three years as the…