Two people have died in Australia from Listeria infections after eating smoked salmon.

The Australian Government Department of Health is investigating three Listeria infections in Victoria, Queensland and New South Wales. The illnesses were in
Continue Reading

Two people in France are seriously ill with listeriosis after eating contaminated cheese, according to the public health agency.

A spokeswoman for Santé publique France told Food Safety News that both cases of listeriosis occurred
Continue Reading