Mountain View Organic Bath Milk

Were it not for his drinking raw milk, a 3-year-old Australian boy who died in 2014 would very likely still be alive to this day. That much has been known since the inquiry by Coroner’s Solicitor Rebecca Cohen.

With the publishing of findings by Coroner Audrey Jamieson, those findings became final and official on Nov.…

Raw milk was the probable cause of death of a three-year-old boy in 2014, the Australian Coroner’s Court has ruled. mountainviewbathmilk_406x250An  inquiry by Coroner’s Solicitor Rebecca Cohen found that the previously healthy Victoria boy, began suffering from gastro symptoms on Sept. 30, 2014, and was admitted to Frankston Hospital four days later. He was transferred…

A 3-year-old boy has died and four other children have fallen ill in an E. coli and Cryptosporidium outbreak linked to raw milk sold by a company based in Victoria, Australia. The milk, Mountain View Organic Bath Milk, was labeled as being “for cosmetic use only” and “not for human consumption,” as well as “organic,…