For the second time this week Seattle health officials reported that people who recently ate raw oysters there became sick.

Six people in two dinner parties who ate raw oysters at the White Swan Public House restaurant on June 30 and July 3 became sick with gastric symptoms consistent with vibriosis, according to a Thursday

Gastroenteritis illnesses among customers of a Seattle seafood restaurant who ate raw oysters there in June have caught the attention of public health officials, who posted a public notice Wednesday.

One person has tested positive for vibriosis infection caused by the Vibrio parahaemolyticus bacteria and two others have symptoms consistent with vibriosis, according to the…