Jensen Ltd. is recalling Jensen Cheese brand Old Cheddar Cheese (white) from the marketplace due to possible Listeria contamination. Consumers should not consume the recalled products described below. The affected product, Jensen Cheese brand Old Cheddar Cheese (white), was sold in variable weight packages at the following retail locations in Ontario during the periods shown below.
- Cousin’s Market, 1215 Hurontario St., Mississauga, Jan. 30-Feb. 7, inclusive
- Marilu’s Market, 4025 New St., Burlington, Jan. 16-Feb. 7, inclusive
- Pusateri’s Fine Foods, 2901 Bayview Ave., Toronto, Jan. 28-Feb. 7, inclusive
- Pusateri’s Fine Foods, 57 Yorkville Ave., Toronto, Feb. 4-7, inclusive
- Valeriote’s Market, 204 Yorkshire Rd. N., Guelph, Jan. 24-Feb. 7, inclusive
- Fiesta Farms, 200 Christie St., Toronto, Jan. 29-Feb. 7, inclusive
- Harvest Wagon, 1103 Yonge St., Toronto, Jan. 21-Feb. 7, inclusive
- Locke Street Meats & Deli, 205 Locke St. S., Hamilton, Jan. 16-Feb. 7, inclusive
- Market Fresh, 10 Paisley St., Guelph, Jan. 31-Feb. 7, inclusive
- Picone Fine Food, 34 King St. W., Dundas, Jan. 16-Feb. 7, inclusive
- The Mustard Seed, 460 York Blvd., Hamilton, Jan. 23-Feb. 7, inclusive
- Whole Foods Market–Yorkville, 87 Avenue Rd., Yorkville, Jan. 21-Feb. 7, inclusive
Some product packages may not bear a code or indicate the Jensen Cheese brand name. This product may also have been sold clerk-served from deli counters with or without a label or coding. Consumers who are unsure if they have purchased the affected product are advised to contact their retailer.