Header graphic for print

Food Safety News

Breaking news for everyone's consumption

playground toys

Playgrounds for Bacteria at Fast Food Restaurants

It all happened by accident. One day this past spring, Erin Carr-Jordan, mother of four and professor at Arizona State University, rushed into a Tempe McDonald’s because her three-year-old child needed to use the bathroom. Before they left, her child wanted to spend time at the fast-food restaurant’s playground.   What happened next surprised her…. Continue Reading