Header graphic for print

Food Safety News

Breaking news for everyone's consumption

Campylobacter bacteria

2 Camplyobacter cases linked to restaurant; foie gras suspected

A restaurant in the Seattle suburb of Kirkland, WA, has been confirmed as the source of two recent Camplyobacter infections, causing health officials to warn the public about the dangers of eating foie gras. Public health officials investigated an outbreak infecting “a single meal party” at Café Juanita, according to a notice posted by Seattle & King County Public Health. “On July 24th, Public… Continue Reading