The USDA’s Food Safety and Inspection Service has released a complete list of retailers known to have been shipped recalled salad and wrap products.
The products consist of ready-to-eat salads and wraps with fully-cooked chicken and ham that have been recalled by Glass Onion Catering due to the potential of contamination by E. coli O157:H7.
The list consists predominantly of retailers in California, including Whole Foods, Walgreens and Trader Joe’s. The only retailer with affected stores outside of California is Trader Joe’s, with stores also affected in Arizona, Nevada, Oregon and Washington.
The list also includes smaller retailers in San Francisco, Berkeley, Santa Cruz, and a number of other California cities.
Read the complete list here: Retail Cosignees for FSIS Recall 065-2013.
The recall was prompted by the announcement of an E. coli outbreak in California, Washington and Arizona that has sickened at least 26 people.
The illnesses are linked to a number of products sold at Trader Joe’s and other retailers
- 12 oz. packages of “delish pan pacific chop salad”
- 13.4 oz. packages of “delish California style grilled chicken salad”
- 9.9 oz. packages of “delish uncured applewood smoked ham & cheese wrap”
- 10.5 oz. packages of “delish grilled chicken caesar wrap”
- 10.9 oz. packages of “delish southwestern chicken wrap”
- 11.5 oz. packages of “delish greek brand low-calorie grilled chicken wrap”
- 9.9 oz. packages of “delish white chicken club wrap”
- 11.2 oz. packages of “delish asian style chicken wrap”
- 13.4 oz. packages of “atherstone Fine Foods Southwestern Style White Chicken Wrap with Chimichurri Sauce”
- 10.5 oz. packages of “atherstone Fine Foods Asian Style White Chicken Wrap with Mango Vinaigrette”
- 9.9 oz. packages of “atherstone Fine Foods Grilled White Chicken Caesar Wrap with Caesar Dressing”
- 10.7 oz. packages of “super fresh Foods California Grilled Chicken Salad, Low Fat Mendocino Mustard Dressing”
- 10.7 oz. packages of “Lunch Spot Southwestern Style Chicken Wrap, Chile & Lime Dressing”
- 9.2 oz. packages of “super fresh Foods Pan Pacific Chopped Chicken Salad, Ginger Soy Dressing”
- 10.7 oz. plastic containers of “TRADER JOE’S Field Fresh Chopped Salad with Grilled Chicken”
- 11 oz. plastic containers of “TRADER JOSÉ’S MEXICALI SALAD with Chili Lime Chicken”
On Wednesday, Whole Foods added two salad products to the recall. Both products have been pulled from all venues and carry an expiration date between Nov. 9 and Nov. 13. Four PLUs are associated with these salads:
- 28563300000- Artichoke Wheatberry Salad
- 28563400000- Artichoke Wheatberry Salad
- 28563700000- Southwest SooFoo Salad
- 28563800000- Southwest SooFoo Salad