After announcing that Hawaii-based Keoki’s LauLau was recalling 400 pounds of pork product last week for potential Listeria contamination, the USDA’s Food Safety and Inspection Service (FSIS) Tuesday named retail establishments to which the pork had been distributed.
All five stores listed are located on the island of Oahu. They include:
– Food Pantry (#1 location) in Honolulu, located at 2370 Kuhio Avenue
– S ‘N S #36 in Honolulu, located at 4561 Salt Lake Blvd
– Foodland #9 in Pearl City, located at 1089 Waimano Home Road
– Sam’s Club #6410 in Pearl City, located at 1000 Kamehameha Hwy #100; and
– Costco #485 in Waipahu, located at 93-1231 Ka Uka Blvd.
The products in question were delivered to these locations in 12 oz. and 48 oz. tubs labeled “Keoki’s Kalua Brand Pork.
FSIS notes that the above list of stores may not include all retailers who purchased the recalled pork.
For a detailed list of recalled products, click here.© Food Safety News